There’s never been a better time to straighten your teeth with the most advanced clear aligner in the world. Our office is proud to be a certified provider of Invisalign clear aligners, which give you a clear, convenient, and comfortable option to achieve the smile you’ve always wanted.
Why Invisalign treatment?
- Faster treatment: With weekly aligner changes, you’re on your way to the smile you want even faster. Depending on your response to treatment, particularly in mature adults, we may consider longer periods between aligner changes.
- Proven results: SmartTrack® material and SmartForce® features are clinically proven to improve control of tooth movement with Invisalign clear aligners.
- Better fit: Aligners made from SmartTrack material are comfortable, fit well, and are easy to put on and take off.
- Effective: Invisalign clear aligners can treat a wide range of teeth-straightening conditions, including crossbites, crowding, open bites, gapped teeth, overbites, and underbites.
- Virtually invisible: Most people won’t even know you’re going through treatment, because Invisalign aligners are virtually invisible!
- Comfortable: Invisalign clear aligner trays are not only smooth and comfortable to wear, but they’re also removable. That means you can continue doing all the things you normally would, from brushing and flossing to eating whatever you like.
- Convenient: Invisalign treatment is ideal for your busy schedule, since you only need to visit our office every six weeks.
The Invisalign Treatment Process
Your First Consultation
At your initial consultation, we will discuss your orthodontic needs and evaluate whether Invisalign treatment is right for you.
Your Custom Treatment Plan
We will use a scanner such as the iTero® digital scanning system to create fast, precise 3D digital images of your teeth. Then we will map out a precise treatment plan, including the exact movements of your teeth and how long your treatment will be. You’ll even get to see how your teeth will move and preview your new smile.
Your Invisalign Clear Aligners
Your custom-made aligners will be made of Invisalign’s proprietary SmartTrack® material. They’re virtually invisible, so most people won’t even notice you’re wearing them during your teeth straightening.
Wear your Invisalign clear aligners 20 to 22 hours a day for the best results, and take them out only to eat, brush, and floss.
As you wear each set of aligners, your teeth will gently and gradually shift into place. We may recommend that you begin wearing a new set of aligners every week and schedule checkups every six weeks or so.
Taking Care of Your New Smile
When your treatment is complete, ask us about a Vivera® retainer. Vivera retainers are custom-made using the same state-of-the-art technology as Invisalign clear aligners.
To learn more about the Invisalign system and all your orthodontic treatment options, please feel free to schedule an appointment at our office. We look forward to meeting you and helping you achieve a smile that’s made to move!
Invisalign and the Invisalign logo, among others, are trademarks of Align Technology, Inc., and are registered in the U.S. and other countries.
ClearCorrect - Show off your smile.™
Similar to Invisalign®, ClearCorrect invisible braces are the clear and simple way to straighten your teeth so you can show off your smile with confidence! Looking for an alternative to metal braces? ClearCorrect is the clear and simple choice for patients of all ages. There are no wires or brackets; just clear, convenient comfort that gives you every reason to smile.
With ClearCorrect, achieving your ideal smile is easy and effortless. Plus, since your clear aligners are removable, you can take them out to brush, floss, and eat your favorite foods. ClearCorrect fits your life and daily routine as perfectly as it fits your teeth, so you don't need to change a thing.
Out of Sight, Out of Mind
Unlike traditional metal braces, ClearCorrect lets you show off your smile while you straighten your teeth. You'll be surprised at how quickly you forget you're wearing your ClearCorrect aligners, and they're so clear that no one else will notice you're wearing them either!
How ClearCorrect Works
After you and your doctor decide that ClearCorrect is the right treatment option to fit your unique goals and needs, you'll send your records, X-rays, and impressions to ClearCorrect. Next, working with your doctor every step of the way, ClearCorrect maps out a customized treatment plan of gradual adjustments that take your teeth from where they are currently to where you want them to be. You'll wear each set of aligners for a specific amount of time as your teeth gently adjust and align to your ideal smile. You'll visit your doctor periodically for checkups to monitor your progress until you eventually have the straight smile you've always wanted.
The Choice is Clear!
- Clear, custom-made, removable aligners that incrementally adjust teeth
- Superior clarity
- Smooth surface finish withstands clouding from wear
- Easily removable
- No interruption to eating or routine brushing and flossing
- Minimally invasive